SAP S/4HANA End to End Implementation
- Lack of ability to track Sales Targets & Achievement for Employees
- Offline calculation of Pricing, Margins and exception approvals offline.
- Non-integrated CRM & Operational systems. Delayed calculations of Sales Incentives due to manual calculations.
- Lack of role-based reporting leading to delayed reports. No organization wide dashboards for management
- Implemented SAP S/4HANA Rise with SAP with Fiori Apps as frontend with Finance, Sales, Procurement, CRM & Banking Integration.
- COPA was used for maintaining and tracking the Sales Targets and achievement in real time.
- The multiple pricing needs and exception approvals in Sales Quotation for seamless & paperless approvals.
- Auto determination of customer, end customer dimensions along with respective business verticals, horizontals and sales representatives.
- CRM Opportunity Management
Fully integrated CRM & Operational system with end-to-end view of funnel, commitment, sales, revenue & collection.
Real time visibility of achievement by multiple business dimensions
CEO, COO, CFO level operations visibility through summarized dashboards for faster directions and decisions
Deal-wise profitability report & auto calculation and processing of channel partner commissions
Automatic payment process & bank reconciliation reducing manual efforts