Client: Global Toy Manufacturer
Enhancing application development and maintenance using SAP AMS
- Less visibility/ forecast on new features and development demands
- Gaps in managing and tracking of incidents
- Resolve process gaps in release management
- Rework due to un-clear scope & business alignment
- Developed a robust purchase application with focus on automation
- Established standardized support processes and procedures. Publishing weekly dashboard on support metrics.
- Reduced incidents by 20% in twelve months through effective problem management
- Facilitated continual service improvements.
- Fine-tuned and remodeled the release management process.
- Set up a well-structured requirement elicitation, documentation and approval process.
- Established governance framework on operational, tactical and strategical levels.
- Quick and efficient SAP S/4HANA and SAP C/4HANA rollouts in Switzerland, United Kingdom and Norway
- Increased FIORI adoption
Elimination of manual effort, reduced cost of operations, and increased productivity with procurement process
More stability in the SAP landscape
Reduced business critical incidents and increased system availability
Improved customer satisfaction