Client: Global Paints Manufacturer
Improving employee performance and achieving company goals through SuccessFactors
- Multiple performance review cycles (monthly, half-yearly, annual).
- Goals were defined for each category of employees.
- View of performance goals varied based on roles (self, manager, reviewer1, reviewer2).
- Consolidating monthly rating into yearly to disburse annual performance pay.
- Need to transform all manual activities into system-driven process.
- Analyzed and implemented full-fledged goal and performance modules.
- Used a master template and created month-wise templates for goal and performance modules.
- Created categories to group specific goals and enabled permissions for reviewers in performance form.
- Developed a report to consolidate all the ratings.
- Automated the entire process and eliminated manual effort.
Paperless office due to self-service options.
Performance appraisal entirely managed through SuccessFactors.
Defined goals with specific performance cycles for each category of employees (staff, sales, operations, admin).
Standardized and simplified process to achieve business goals.
Reduced time and effort to gather all performance ratings.
On-time payment of monthly performance pay.
More accurate management of data and reports.
Improved usability/self-service/mobility options.
Track individual goals and progress to ensure accurate performance appraisal.